This page has been visited
04825 times since [TextCounter Fatal Error: Could Not Increment Counter].
2019.10.30 (Wednesday) 09:06:55 EDT.
NT05: Sixth International Conference on
the Science and Application of Nanotubes
Göteborg University, Chalmers University
of Technology, and University College of Borås
June 26 - July 1, 2005
Latest News for NT05 Participants
for a pdf file of the abstract booklet.
To enhance discussion of interesting topics, we are opening an on-line
discussion forum for each single contribution (invited talks, posters)
ENTER NT05 discussion forum.
Useful Information for NT05 Participants
for useful information about Gothenburg.
Information for poster presenters
- Poster dimensions:
Poster boards are 976 mm wide and 1400 mm high.
- Division of posters:
- Session A (Monday and Tuesday) includes posters I.1 – VIII.12
- Session B (Thursday and Friday) includes posters IX.1 – XXI.30
- Poster session chairs
(provide overview introduction to Poster Sessions):
In lieu of "Poster+" presentations (which would take 15 hours),
the above poster chairs have agreed to summarize the highlights
of a group of posters in a 5-10 minute oral presentation at the
beginning of the poster session. Please contact your poster chair
with additional information about your poster.
- Poster chair A.1: Annick Loiseau, Posters I.1-I.40
- Poster chair A.2: Esko I. Kauppinen, Posters I.41-I.81
- Poster chair A.3: Marcos Pimenta, Posters II-IV
- Poster chair A.4: Jack Fischer, Posters V-VIII
- Poster chair B.1: Pavel Nikolaev, Posters IX-X
- Poster chair B.2: Apparao Rao, Posters XI-XIII
- Poster chair B.3: Tony Heinz, Posters XIV
- Poster chair B.4: Gianaurelio Cuniberti, Posters XV-XVIII
- Poster chair B.5: Yoshiyuki Miyamoto, Posters XIX-XXI
Emergency telephone numbers
(Note, above telephone numbers can only be reached within Sweden)
- Kim Bolton: 0737239000
- Eleanor Campbell: 0702320038
Electric power and plug type used in Sweden
There is 220 V alternate current power supply in Sweden.
Swedish power plugs are compatible with the European norm.
For more info about power plug types, see: