This page has been visited
24035 times since .
2005.07.18 (Monday) 04:25:32 EDT.
NT05: Sixth International Conference on
the Science and Application of Nanotubes
Göteborg University, Chalmers University
of Technology, and University College of Borås
June 26 - July 1, 2005
The NT'05 conference is closed now. With 430 participants, it was the
single largest event in the field of nanotubes. We thank all participants
for their contribution in making NT'05 a very successful meeting.
Click on the picture for full-size version of the conference photo.
- The old home page is
- The pdf file of the Abstract Booklet (3 MB) is posted
- Tutorial Session pdf files are now on-line:
- Click HERE
for the tutorial by Mildred S. Dresselhaus (14 MB)
- Click HERE
for the tutorial by Jesper Nygård (5 MB)
- Executive summaries by Poster Session Chairs
(patience -- 36 MB!) are posted
- Selected Conference Photos are linked
- PowerPoint and pdf files of NT'05 presentations
are linked directly
Some additional abstracts have been linked to the
NT'05 Discussion Forum.
- Please give us feedback about NT'05 on the
NT'05 Discussion Forum, linked
- Information about the
Journal of Small Systems (JSS) can be found
The home page of the upcoming NT'06 conference
can be found
NT'06 will take place in Nagano, Japan, June 18 - 23, 2006.